Wow, I'm a terrible blogger. I must be the worse in history.
Well, an update I guess. In the month of August I participated in a health related challenge that started on YouTube. Bitsandclips along with another YouTube mom created this idea called GABI. Grin and bear it, I certainly beared it, not so much with the grinning. We were required to drink 2 liters of water a day, count calories on Monday's, not snack after dinner, and do the dreaded 30 day shred. Well after 30 days of misery, Jillian Michaels can kiss my ass. Each week we had special challenges to participate in. One week we had to make a meal for 550 calories or under, baby wear on a 2 mile walk, make a smoothie with veg in it, and record our dinners for one week. We could all add on additional goals for ourselves, I decided that I would give up soda for a whole month. I succeeded, it's now day 4 of September and I still have not had a soda. I actually enjoyed working out and getting to know some special women in the process.
My husband is amazing, he is up to somewhere around 65 pounds lost. The change is remarkable. He is back at his original weight from high school.
To date my total weight loss is at 30 pounds. I'm so proud of what I've accomplished thus far, and I hope things only get better from here on out regarding my weight loss journey. I really wish I had my husbands control. He is so much better than I am at passing up delicious treats and foods. He shows an amazing sense of restraint that I wish I had. I'm sure if I could say no as well as he can I would have lost a lot more weight since February. Well that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment