Friday, February 10, 2012

Good Riddance

This week I lost 5.8 pounds. That brings my total loss to 9 pounds.Under 300 pounds!! I will never weight that much again, period end of sentence! I've been working up to jogging this week. Combining jogging with my walks. The first day I woke up, stretched, walked to the high school track then jogged. It was a lot harder the first day than it was today. One of the main things I did differently was go for a long walk first. I was good and warm after a 2.5 mile walk. I could only run for about 15 minutes. But every time it will get easier! I can do this!

I'm having a hard time with food cravings. I miss pasta, cheese, breads, heavy cream, soda! I really want some cheesy creamy pasta! *drool* I wish I could afford some sea food. I would love to cook some salmon, shrimp, halibut. Sorry, off track. I'm hungry and waiting for dinner to finish cooking so I am dreaming about all kinds of yummy things. I am going to have to garden this spring because vegetables are just too expensive at the grocery store.

So last week I went with Michael to watch a friend's roller derby bout. I had SO much fun. Its something I have always wanted to do. She convinced me to come out to the recruitment last night. I have found a new goal to work towards! I am going to attempt Roller Derby! I am so excited. Nervous, and excited. I don't want to be bad at this. Hopefully, I can pick it up like I pick up most new activities. I'm looking forward to making some new friends, memories, and experiencing some new things. Plus the exercise is good too!


Torrey: 295.6

No comments:

Post a Comment