Tuesday, January 24, 2012
A New Adventure
I'm not really sure how to start a blog, this being my first. I guess I should introduce myself and talk about the point of the blog. My name is Torrey and my husband is Michael. We are two "normal" people, with normal jobs, and normal interests. Like most normal people we have found ourselves unsatisfied with the way our bodies look and the way extra weight makes us feel. We have a variety of reasons for wanting to change and also for wanting to blog about it. Everyone wants to look and feel their best. Of course we want to lose weight to look better naked, but another important drive is to be healthier. I feel like if we have somewhere to track our goals, successes, fails, etc. we will feel more accountable to this weight loss plan. We hope that with time and hardwork we will meet our weight loss goals. We know it wont be easy and we know there will be times when we want to completely give up. But I also know that I am done being 'the fat girl!' I am committed to this lifestyle change. -Torrey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment