Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We Did It!


Today feels like the first official day of our "lifestyle change." That's what I am calling it because I am not dieting. Diets don't work, not for me anyways. After you stop dieting you usually put all the weight back on. In my case you put everything you lost back on plus some, just for good measure. We set our ultimate goals AND bought our first scale today. I am 23 and rather ashamed to say that I have never owned a scale. I think the cartoon is the precise reason why I have never owned one. I'm ashamed to get on a scale because I don't like to admit that I have lost complete control of my eating habits and my body.

We both have started profiles on www.myfitnesspal.com. Michael's profile is bigpayne70. And my profile is HellbettyPayne. So far it seems to be a very useful tool to keep track of food intake and calories burned through exercise. That website allows you to have friends and keep tabs on each other. So I can motivate friends if I see that they have not been meeting their caloric goals and vice versa.

Down to the nitty gritty....

Torreys Weight: 304.6
Goal Weight: 180

Michael's Weight: 324.6
Goal Weight: 260

No comments:

Post a Comment